| Criteria | Expectations | Key Questions | |
| Growth New Learning & Improving | EE FME MME AE DNME | How does this work compare to previous work by same person? | I think i did better in this work than planning. I tried hard to finish all my work in this class. |
| Does it show more feeling and expressiveness? | Yes, I paid more attention. | ||
| Does it show more thought? | Yes | ||
| Does it show more skill? | Yes | ||
| Creativity & Unexpected Discoveries | EE FME MME AE DNME | How original, innovative, and daring is the work? | I tried very hard so my work is pretty good. The links Ms.Koch showed us was very useful. |
| Does it extend or change from past work done by same student? | Yes, i never used photoshop before or pictures layering things. | ||
| Fulfills Assignment | EE FME MME AE DNME | How well does the work solve the problems outlined in this assignment? | I tried to figure out things about the project we were doing and i did some research online for the stuff i dont get. |
| Are the variations from the assignment made for a valid reason? | Yes, There were different aspects of the projects and different materials. | ||
| Care | EE FME MME AE DNME | Is the making of the work appropriate for the style of art being made? | Yes, the pictures were appropriate. |
| Didn't rush to get it done, but paid attention to consistency in the work. | Yes, i paid attention to consistency in the work. | ||
| Helpful | EE FME MME AE DNME | Was the student cooperative & generous in discussions & in helping others without doing it for them? | Yes, Jessica helped me alot with stuff on photoshop. |
| Were good questions asked? | I asked most of the questions. | ||
| Work Habits | EE FME MME AE DNME | Did the student stay on the job? | Yes, I was working on my projects every class and trying to make them look as good as possible. |
| Were conversations with classmates about the artwork, not other topics? | Yes, I questioned a lot about photoshop because i never used it before. | ||
| Composition And Design | EE FME MME AE DNME | Experimenting with principles of design and composition used to make the visual elements work well? | Yes, I understand how layering works now after searching online. |
| Experiments to achieve unity and variation to achieve evocative work? | Yes, i can layer pictures without any questions nows. |
*Adapted from “Art Rubric - an Artwork Assessment Form by Marvin Bartel”
No comments:
Post a Comment