- I learnt some cool features on the newest photoshop system we're using. I thought knowing more about the system could help me with the projects i'm doing.
- I learnt about the paint brushes and some copy and pasting stuff.
- I found the paint brushes very interesting because they have so many choices. For me i thought it was kind of hard to chose with paint brush i wanted to use.
- My question was: What else can i do with photoshop other than layering pictures or using paint brushes? I will find that out next class.
- The point of today's lesson for me was to get to know more about photoshop CS5, and trying to use cooler options to do my project.
- I learnt more stuff on photoshop not only layer. I think that kind of connects to my last learning log.
http://www.noupe.com/photoshop/practicing-photoshop-cs5-s-new-features.html
No comments:
Post a Comment